Spirit of Yule ✦ Hand-Rolled Herbaceous Beeswax Candle
Hand-rolled and embedded with a blend of herbal allies, Spirit of Yule candles are dressed from the inside out.
Each candle has been rolled by hand, embedded with an organic herbal ally blend, and imbued with the spirit of Yule. Spirit of Yule beeswax candles are ideal for celebrations, altars, offerings, décor, and more.
Every Spirit of Yule candle has been embedded with a seasonal herbal ally blend:
- Bay in celebration and honor of the darkest night before the light returns.
- Cinnamon to welcome good fortune in the coming new year.
- Clove as a strengthener and bringer of luck and prosperity.
- Marjoram to embrace the joy of holiday festivities.
- Peppermint as a reminder of home, place, and happiness.
- Rosemary for remembrance and familial connections.
- Thyme to embolden us with courage through Winter’s dark nights.
Each Spirit of Yule candle is $12.21, marking the date of the Winter Solstice and Yule: December 21.
Available colors include: Ivory, Burgundy, Red, Green, and Forest Green.
Always burn responsibly in a heat-safe vessel and never leave unattended. Remove label before burning. Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch.
Each candle measures approximately 5.5-inches tall and 1-inch wide. Each candle has been rolled by hand and may differ slightly. Contains no essential oils or fragrances.
Listing is for 1 Spirit of Yule hand-rolled beeswax candle.
Recommended burning in short sessions as herbs can ignite. Take precautions to avoid injury or fire. Never leave unattended.
- For best results, light your candle at the base of the wick and allow a wax pool to develop. Lighters are more effective than matches.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼” and extinguish the candle if it smokes or flickers continuously, or if the flame becomes too high. A wick that is too long or off-center can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always burn candles in a well ventilated area, but away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans or air currents. This will help prevent uneven burning, dripping, or smoking.
- Space candles at least 3″ apart on a stable, heat resistant surface using suitable holders.
- Candles are best extinguished using a wick dipper, it’s easy and smoke free. Simply push the wick into the wax pool, lift it back up and straighten.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never touch or move a burning candle, or when the wax is liquid.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
Source: Toadily Handmade Beeswax, supplier of beeswax used in Spirit of Yule ✦ Hand-Rolled Herbaceous Beeswax Candles.
Ivory, Red, Burgundy, Green, Forest Green