Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC Bulk & Wholesale Policy
Types of Orders:
- Bulk – a bulk order is a large quantity of items sold to an individual for personal use. This may include, but is not limited to, custom quantities or packaging, party favors, and large batches of a single product. Items purchased through a bulk order are prohibited from being resold.
- Wholesale – a wholesale order is a large quantity of items sold to a business or retailer for resale purposes. These items will be resold through a physical storefront, online selling platform, or through a subscription service.
- Seasonal items and limited batch items are not available for wholesale orders; however, they may be available for bulk orders depending on the item and quantity available.
- Purchase of all products is subject to availability.
- To initiate a bulk or wholesale order please contact us at email@example.com.
- Payment of all orders will be through PayPal invoicing. The purchaser will be required to pay half the complete invoice (non-refundable) upon receiving it. Manufacturing of products will begin only when the initial invoice payment has been made.
- Shipping is paid at-cost by the purchaser. Any decrease in shipping costs will be refunded to the purchaser. Any increase in shipping costs will be absorbed by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC.
- Any delays in processing an order will be communicated to the purchaser in a timely manner through email.
- Any failure on behalf of Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC to fulfill an order will result in a complete refund.
- Cancelation of orders after any payment has been received will result in termination of the original invoice. No refund will be paid back to purchaser. All sales are final.
Pricing and Discounts:
- Bulk orders will receive a 15% discount off the retail price of existing products. The minimum quantity for a bulk purchase is 5 units of the same item. More than one item can be purchased maintaining the 5 unit minimum per item. Bulk orders will be charged to individuals only and paid via invoice. Retail sale of bulk orders may result in legal action.
- Wholesale orders will receive a 30% discount off the retail price of existing products. The minimum quantity for a wholesale purchase is 20 units of the same item. More than one item can be purchased maintaining the 20 unit minimum per item. Wholesale orders will be charged to businesses only and paid via invoice. Personal use of wholesale orders may result in legal action.
- Discounts do not apply to shipping costs. Purchaser pays all shipping costs.
- Products not previously offered by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC or products specially ordered to include/exclude any ingredients may incur additional costs.
- Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC commits to providing full pricing information to all purchasers for all orders.
- The turn-around time for products will vary based on availability of current stock, access to ingredients, and the time spent creating the items. For example, an incense blend can be made rather quickly while a bar soap will take much longer; bar soap requires 6 weeks of additional curing past the initial formulation and production.
- All orders should be placed with as much lead time as possible to ensure timely delivery.
- All bulk and wholesale orders will ship via the United Stated Postal Service (USPS). Purchaser pays all shipping costs. Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC commits to using the most cost efficient option for all orders while ensuring damage and breakage do not occur. All shipping costs will be conveyed.
- Alternative shipping methods and express delivery will only be considered upon request and when available.
- International orders are subject to laws, regulations, and customs policies of both the country of origin and receiving country.
Any questions regarding this and any Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC policy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was first published November 24, 2017 .
Updated version as published above takes effect January 1, 2020.