Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC Bulk & Wholesale Policy
Types of Orders:
- Bulk – a bulk order is a large quantity of items sold to an individual for personal use. This may include, but is not limited to, custom quantities or packaging, party favors, and large batches of a single product. Items purchased through a bulk order are prohibited from being resold.
- Wholesale – a wholesale order is a large quantity of items sold to a business or retailer for resale purposes. These items will be resold through a physical storefront, online selling platform, or through a subscription service.
- Seasonal items and limited batch items are not available for wholesale orders; however, they may be available for bulk orders depending on the item and quantity available.
- Purchase of all products is subject to availability.
- To initiate a bulk or wholesale order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment of all orders will be through PayPal invoicing. The purchaser will be required to fulfill the invoice payment within 2 weeks of receiving it. Manufacturing of products will begin only when the invoice amount has been paid in full.
- Any decrease in shipping costs will be refunded to the purchaser. Any increase in shipping costs will be absorbed by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC.
- Any failure on behalf of Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC to fulfill an order will result in a complete refund.
- Any delays in processing an order will be communicated to the purchaser in a timely manner through email.
- Cancelation of orders after payment has been received will result in a 50% refund to the purchaser.
Pricing and Discounts:
- Bulk orders will receive a 15% discount off the retail price of existing products. The minimum quantity for a bulk purchase is 5 units of the same item. More than one item can be purchased maintaining the 5 unit minimum per item.
- Wholesale orders will receive a 30% discount off the retail price of existing products. The minimum quantity for a wholesale purchase is 20 units of the same item. More than one item can be purchased maintaining the 20 unit minimum per item.
- Products not previously offered by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC or products specially ordered to include/exclude any ingredients may incur additional costs.
- Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC commits to providing full pricing information to all purchasers for all orders.
- Nor’Eastern Herb Company Wholesale Pricing as of January 1, 2019.
- The turn-around time for products will vary based on availability of current stock, access to ingredients, and the time spent creating the items. For example, an incense blend can be made rather quickly while a bar soap will take much longer; bar soap requires 4 weeks of curing past the initial formulation and production.
- All orders should be placed with as much lead time as possible to ensure timely delivery.
- All bulk and wholesale orders will ship via the United Stated Postal Service (USPS) in Priority Mail flat-rate boxes (up to 70 lbs. per box). More information about this method of shipping is available from the USPS website here: https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm. Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC commits to using the most cost efficient option for all orders while ensuring damage and breakage do not occur.
- Alternative shipping methods and express delivery will only be considered upon request and when available.
- International orders are subject to laws, regulations, and customs policies of both the country of origin and receiving country
Any questions regarding this and any Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC policy can be sent to email@example.com.