Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC product you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully.
- All personal information provided to Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC is only available to Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC and will not be shared or sold to any third party. You retain the right to request corrections, removal, or inspection of the information held by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC about you only.
- All products, including but not limited to bulk orders, wholesale orders, custom orders, and in-stock items remain property of Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC until payment has been made in full. Pricing and fees are set at the time of the order, including shipping fees. Final purchase costs are recognized and agreed upon at the time of purchase. All purchases shall be made by individuals age 18 years old and older or with parent/guardian permission. All sales are final.
- All products purchased from Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC are conducted through a third-party to guarantee security and protection. Payment information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the applicable terms and conditions for the payment gateway utilized for transactions as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- Purchasers are solely responsible for packages that may be lost or destroyed in transit, or any legal action resulting from the purchase of the items that are illegal in their particular country or region.
- When purchasing any Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC product you accept to always consult a physician or certified clinical herbalist before using any herb, especially if you take any medications, are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have chronic illnesses. Products from Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
- Any events or circumstances outside the control of Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC that are not reasonably foreseeable shall be considered force majeure meaning that Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC is released of obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Instances resulting in force majeure include but are not limited to government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes, or lack of delivery from suppliers.
- None of these Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights. No other changes to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC.
- By purchasing products from Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC you agree to the conditions outlined above.
- The preceding Terms & Conditions have been adopted May 15, 2017 and will apply to all purchases hence forth.