As the Greek goddess of flowers, Antheia is the perfect namesake for our floral facial oil. Ideal for all skin types, our gentle oil moisturizes, softens, and soothes skin. Delicate and light for everyday use yet hearty enough to protect against dry, winter weather, Nor’Eastern Herb Company’s Antheia Facial Oil is a perfect part of your beauty routine in all seasons.
Read on to learn more about our Antheia Facial Oil and the ingredients that make it special.
- Why should I use a facial oil?
- In addition to fighting signs of aging, facial oil is perfect to moisturize and nourish your skin without any added scary ingredients. Facial oil absorbs quickly and is great for any type of skin. Facial oil can be used year-round and is a great addition to your skin care routine.
- Will facial oil make my skin oily?
- Nope! The stuff that makes your face look greasy is “sebum”. Sebum is naturally secreted by your pores, especially on your face. Using a facial oil does not encourage your skin to produce and/or secrete sebum. Learn more about sebum here.
What makes our Antheia Facial Oil special:
- Grapeseed Oil – Yes, oil from the seeds of grapes! Grapeseed oil is full of Vitamin E and loaded with the antioxidant linoleic acid, making it anti-inflammatory while never clogging pores. Great for those with oily skin, grapeseed oil is toning and tightening, just like your favorite astringent. Possibly the best quality of grapeseed oil is that it is hypoallergenic! This means grapeseed oil is very gentile and highly unlikely to cause any adverse reactions.
- French Lavender – Always calming and loaded with antioxidants, French Lavender can help to reduce acne and eczema while speeding up healing from burns, bites, or abrasions. French Lavender also boosts circulation bringing more oxygen to your skin to aid in detoxification and cleansing.
- Organic Rosehips – Loaded with Vitamin C, rosehips are the small bulbs below a rose left after the flower blooms. Know for treating acne and scars, rosehips promote cell regeneration with their high Vitamin A content. Vitamin A also keeps skin elastic and aids in the prevention of signs of ageing.
- Rosehips Seed Oil – Known as the “Anti-Ageing Oil”, rosehips seed oil is full of fatty acids, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C to keep your skin young, moisturized, and smooth. Like French Lavender, rosehip seed oil has astringent qualities making it perfect for brightening your skin, tightening your pores, and evening your skin tone. The fatty acids work to reduce the appearance of scars all while tightening your skin.