Since we all like to curl up with a good book, here is a bit of what the Nor’Eastern family has been reading and enjoying. This is a living list and will be updated as we discover new resources.
- Culpeper’s Complete Herbal: Illustrated and Annotated Edition by Nicholas Culpeper
- Evolutionary Herbalism: Science, Spirituality, and Medicine from the Heart of Nature by Sajah Popham
- Herbal Medicine for Beginners: Your Guide to Healing Common Ailments with 35 Medicinal Herbs by Katja Swift and Ryn Midura
- Peterson Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs of Eastern and Central North America by Steven Foster
- Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use by Rosemary Gladstar
- The Book of Herbal Wisdom: Using Plants as Medicines by Matthew Wood
Mindfulness & Spirituality
- Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art by Diane Stein
- Spiritual Fertility: Integrative Practices for the Journey to Motherhood, by Dr. Julie Von
- The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way to Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, and Thrive, by Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer
- The Pocket Pema Chodron by Pema Chodron
Plant Spirit & Energy
Tarot & Divination
- Holistic Tarot: An Integrative Approach to Using Tarot for Personal Growth by Benebell Wen
- How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides by Ted Andrews
- The Creative Tarot: A Modern Guide to an Inspired Life by Jessa Crispin
WItchcraft & Magick
- Coloring Book of Shadows: Planner for a Magical 2020 by Amy Cesari
- Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews by Scott Cunningham
- Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Note: This recommended reading list contains affiliate links.
Nor’Eastern Herb Company, LLC has not received any compensation or incentive to include books or authors on this list.