Known as the Holy Tree of South America, Palo Santo has been used for thousands of years dating back to the Inca population. Palo Santo is traditionally used in ceremonies and healing rituals by Shamans and Healers to remove negative energy and ensure protection of personal energy.
Ideal for your sacred space, yoga practice, divination work, meditation session, and throughout your home.
- Where does your Palo Santo come from?
- Our Palo Santo is sustainably harvested from fallen dead trees and branches in Peru. All harvesting is done by Peruvian jungle natives and supervised by the Peru government. Due to growing naturally, each stick will vary slightly in size and shape.
- What does Palo Santo smell like?
- Palo Santo is part of the Citrus family and is often described as having the scents of vanilla, citrus, pine, and copal.
- How do I use Palo Santo?
- When burning indoors, always use a heat safe vessel. Gently light the tip of the stick and burn for a few seconds up to 1 minute. Blow out the flame and gentle, cleansing smoke will begin to emerge. More burn time creates more smoke so be sure to have ventilation options available.